People who have worked in the culinary world for a long time are certainly familiar with the Global knives, which are considered one of the best kitchen knives in the world. Global Knives is known for its superior quality compared to the best knife brands such as Wusthof Knives, Shun Knives and Dalstrong Knives.
Thanks to the unique metal handle and the excellent cutting performance, these knives are extremely robust with an excellent, very fine and sharp blade and an elegant design without any redundancy and are very easy to clean. Since every owner can afford these knives, they become the chef’s first choice. All home cooks are looking for an excellent balance combined with unique aesthetics and excellent comfort and ease of use, and the overall knife is a promising solution for them.
So how can global knives reduce the hours a chef normally spends in the kitchen and keep the whole market running? Take a look at our article.
The best knives in the world in overview
- G-2 8 inch cook’s knives
- 7 inch hollow bottom Asian cook’s knife
- Global G48 G-48-7 inch, 18 cm Santoku hollow blade, 7 inch, stainless
- Global Block Knife G-88/101ST, Silver
- Global Knife Set – 20 pieces – Bamboo block
Get to know your world knives from the beginning of the year
The Japanese master swordsmiths first developed the new sword art almost a thousand years ago to make a strong and sharp knife for the caste of the fearsome warrior caste of the Samurai. Following in the tradition of the samurai, the Japanese started to produce high quality knives all over the world, made from the best raw materials and with a perfectly balanced weight to ensure easy storage for the users.
Then, in the mid-80s, a creative dreamer named Comin Yamada developed knives for the first time in the world, using the best available materials and the latest production technologies. It quickly proved to be a revolutionary success in meeting all customer requirements and became popular with both amateurs and professional chefs thanks to its practical design and ease of use.
#1. Chef’s knife G-2 Overview 8
The Global G-2 8 inch cook’s knife is a fashionable product in Japan. It won the title of best-selling product because of its unique design and features.
Despite its metal handle, where other knives tend to use softer materials such as wood or plastic, the 8-inch Global G-2 cook’s knife is very light, and its thin blade and sharpness have made it a more versatile product than other Japanese knives. The excellent sharpness has given the user great satisfaction when cutting vegetables or meat and making a thin slice or slice of fruit. Here’s an important feature of the Global G-2’s 8-inch cook’s knife.
- This highly professional knife with an elegant design has a very light and easy to hold metal handle.
- The ergonomic handle with stain pattern is very comfortable for multiple cuts with a non-slip grip.
- This is an 8 inch blade that is accurately balanced in combination with molybdenum, vanadium and chromium, called Kromova 18.
- The razor is wonderfully sharp and straight.
- Professionally manufactured knife with a standard turning handle.
- In the event of defects or malfunctions, it offers a lifetime warranty.
- With free shipping and handling.
- Free right of return within 30 days
- These knives of the world become your own business card thanks to their sharp edge, and their large blade is all you need to meet your needs.
- The production materials are so difficult to maintain.
- As one of the most successful brands with modest origins, the standards of these knives are extremely high and demanding.
- An ideal choice for a chef, because it is useful to reduce hand fatigue and because it is much better than other brands to keep the edges longer.
- Because it is symmetrical, the user can use it with both the left and right hand.
Available in the Amazon.
- It is said that sometimes small rust stains occur.
#2. 7 Asian Chef Global Hollow Carving Knife Overview
The Global 7 inch Hollow Edge Asian Chef’s knife is perfect for cutting all kinds of meat, fish and vegetables and is also suitable for cutting anything. This knife is one of the best among those who offer a perfect knife distance in the cutter bar. The amazing balance between knife and weight offers the best cutting experience and makes it a favourite of chefs. The knife is counted along the edge and the time it takes to stay sharp, and the 7-inch Global Hollow Edge Asian Chef’s Knife has both functions. Its wide, prominent rim successfully attracts attention and its lifetime warranty provides a safe shopping experience for knife-lovers.
- Made of pure stainless steel with high-tech molybdenum/vanadium Cromova
- This 7 inch hollow blade has a very easy to control edge.
- Air pockets with dimples on the cutting edge prevent food from sticking during cutting if it escapes from the knife.
- The blade is of excellent hardness with a Rockwell rating of 56-58.
- This knife has a perfect balance of thesaurus sand for a reliable and good grip.
- Completely rust, corrosion and stain resistant.
- Standard and very light professional knife
- It also ensures food hygiene and safety.
- The perfect balance ensures excellent blade performance and saves time on large jobs.
- This knife is ideal for those who prefer to swing to cut rather than push to cut.
Available in the Amazon.
- The user must avoid cutting on hard surfaces.
- After each use, the hands should be washed and dried to keep the edges sharp.
#3. Global G48 G-48-7 inch, 18 cm Santoku hollow blade, 7 inch overview
The Global G48 G-48-7 inch, 7 inch hollow-bottomed Santoku knife is a sensational knife made by the Japanese in the traditional European style. A balanced knife for small and large kitchen tasks. Thanks to the exceptional resistance and non-slip properties of the hollow, weighted handle, this knife has made its breakthrough on the global culinary market. The hollow handle contains an exact amount of sand to maintain a good balance with the thinner blade. This polished addition is one of the best knives in the world series.
- These stainless steel knives are made of molybdenum/vanadium with a sharper angle than traditional European style knives.
- A sharp razor with a very fine blade.
- Lightweight 7 inch knife with good balance
- Comes with a sharpening guide.
- Provide a lifetime warranty against defects and malfunctions
- Very useful for small chefs.
- This knife is suitable for both beginners and professionals.
Available in the Amazon.
- Always be careful, because the knife is very sharp and cuts very easily.
- It should be washed by hand, as it is not suitable for washing.
#4. Overview of G-88/101ST block knives Overview
The Global blades G-88/101ST certainly live up to their reputation. But be careful not to miss the opportunity not to have used the knife of a true gastronomy expert! They’re monstrously hot, as they should be. This global knife supplement ensures that each treated steel object it offers is free from material, design or manufacturing defects in typical use and that inspection recommendations are followed.
- The cutting edge is made from a single steel chisel, with a new raised cutting edge for amazing performance.
- Made of empty handles, which are then loaded with sand to achieve perfect weight and parity.
- The constant blade adjustment ensures perfect control.
- The cutting edge is made from the hardest CROMOVA 18 steel (chromium, molybdenum and vanadium), developed exclusively for GLOBAL®.
- The ice dissolves and hardens at Rockwell C56 – C58 degrees, which retains an extremely sharp edge longer than some other steels.
- Ergonomic, sterile, hardened steel handles with a marked button design for comfortable gliding.
- These knives fit perfectly in the block and are very comfortable to hold in your hand.
- There are two other slots in the block that are open to add more knives if necessary.
Available in the Amazon.
- The packaging and transport process is a lonely affair because they are transported without an external crate.
- He doesn’t have a base for a pair of scissors.
- He said the knife block was very vertical and a little bigger.
#5. Global Knife Set – 20 pieces – Bamboo Block Overview
With exceptional precision, control and comfort, Global Knife Set – 20 pieces – Bamboo Block
It is an excellent choice for chefs and home cooks. This award-winning product in Japan has won the title of full line kitchen cutlery. Most cutlery lovers don’t like to change the knife every year. For very picky people the Global Knife Set – 20 pieces – bamboo block is the most suitable choice. Global Knife Set – 20 pieces – The bamboo block is simply amazing and is one of the best knife sets.
- The cutting edge is very sharp and these knives are made of one of the best steels, which are hardened by ice.
- Steel is a combination of Cromov and 18 stainless steel.
- The blade is made of very hard steel (Rockwell hardness 56-58°), which makes the razor last longer.
- Has a curved handle to maintain the balance of the grip
- A straight edge where the edge of the leaf is ground on both sides.
- These sets of professional knives are very cheap and of the highest quality.
- Lifetime warranty for users
Available in the Amazon.
- It is not safe to sharpen these knives at home and in this case you should use a knife sharpener or knife sharpener.
- Improper storage can damage the edge.
How to select the best knives in the world
Are you planning on buying a world knife? Every knife we inspect has been processed and checked. Here we are at the centre of attention before you buy a knife from a world brand.
The first thing to take into account is the cost-effectiveness of the price at a good cutting angle. The global knife can be bought at a very reasonable price, although it cannot be said that it has the best cutting angle on the market. But their razor-sharp edge can help the knife maintain a good cutting angle. If you’re the new chief, you’ll have a hard time putting it together. In addition to economy, you should also choose a knife with a strangely structured surface, which has a good grip and can be used for a long time. Finally, you need to make sure that you find a product that is durable, resistant to rust and resistant to drops, scratches and stains.
What advice for sharpening the world knife ?
- First of all you need sharpening instructions if you want to sharpen your world knives. You can’t just use any process to grind.
- If you do not know how to adjust the angle, the knife may be damaged when sharpening. The grinding angle must be accurate.
- It is true that these knives have very large flat surfaces, but these knives are very thin and can break during running-in without much attention.
Why would you keep the Global Knives in your kitchen?
If you are planning to start your journey to the culinary world, an essential question for anyone planning to start their journey to the culinary world, choose the right cutlery on the right foot. But for beginners it is difficult to spend a lot of money on a set of high quality knives in the beginning. For them, the most important thing is that they have a well-balanced sharp edge, which means that they need what best fits their budget and meets all requirements, and what is demonstrably a profitable investment. The world brand knives are the right choice for them because they are available in an affordable range and have all the features that beginners and professionals need.
The sharpness of knives from all over the world goes beyond magic, which is not only useful for sharpening cutting power, but is also very safe to use. The most attractive feature that distinguishes it from all other brands is the unique and structured design of the handles, which is very easy to use and always finds a balance between the weight of the knife and its performance. You can use the knife for a long time without feeling tired.
The samples they use to make their knives are strong enough, which reduces the risk of crushing if you accidentally drop the knife. So we can see the knives of the world as a mix of performance, low cost and durability, and it can cover all your needs rather than luxury, and it’s just a great choice for new chefs.
How often do you sharpen Global knives?
Before you use the knife, just sharpen it a little. Then you can sharpen the knife every six months or every year. But you shouldn’t grind it with such a ragged clay or stone.
Can you put the Global knives in the dishwasher?
It is very dangerous to place Global knives in the dishwasher, as this can damage the edge of the knife and discolour the blade. In the dishwasher, intense heat and strong detergents can damage the edge of the tray. You can simply wash it in hot water and carefully dry it with a towel.
At what angle should the entire blades be sharpened?
The edge of the World Knife is sharp, and to maintain this edge, the World Knife must be sharpened at an angle of 10 to 15 degrees, resulting in a very fine edge.
Single or double beveled world knife ?
The world’s leading knife brand offers single or double cone shaped knives of both types, but most knives have a double cone shape, which means you can sharpen them on either side of the blade.
How do I remove rust from the Global knife?
If you find rust on your Global knives, just paint them with a plastic grid and soda paste. Avoid metal, please.
How do you protect your knives against rust?
- Wash the knives immediately each time you use them, dry them with a towel and store them in a dry place.
- In addition to hot water, you can also use a detergent or liquid soap, as it does not contain any acids or abrasives.
- Do not soak the knives in water.
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.